Quotes To Live


Quotes To Live By Quotes

 

 Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

― Eleanor Roosevelt

The most important thing to remember is this: to be ready at any moment to give up what you are for what you might become.

― W.E.B. Du Bois

Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.

― Christopher Reeve

Her beauty is laced in her strength and interwoven through her flaws. She embodies perfection.

― Kierra C.T. Banks

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.

― Willie Nelson

At the age of 18, I made up my mind to never have another bad day in my life. I dove into a endless sea of gratitude from which I've never emerged.

― Patch Adams MD

The day, before sleeping; I recalled everything… to crosscheck that - whether I was wrong at any point of time! Then I realized – it’s not mandatory that the way you perceive life will be the same in which others envision it.

― Deepak Ranjan, Nights of the Velvet: A Conditional Dream

I live for the moments I dare to be me inspite of all that I "should" be.

― Kierra C.T. Banks

Unshakable faith shakes up everything!

― Jonathan Nettles

Life is fragile and temporary. The faces of today quickly become the faces of the past. Sorrow, pain, and anger... it all fades-

except love. Love is forever and there after, even when we've fallen to our graves.

― Lee Argus

P.S. Success hits different when you spend more time clapping for yourself than looking down on your failures.

― Kierra C.T. Banks

Settle down nighttime.

Cast away arduous thoughts

Peace belongs to you.

― Araali Ewya X

At this moment, I hope you choose heaven over hell, peace over turbulence, and love over hate.

― Kierra C.T. Banks

Authenticity is an act of social justice.

― Kierra C.T. Banks

If you can replace more positive thoughts

in your mind than negative thoughts, you will

start seeing positive results!

― sherry pierce

Can you stay

Until the last stretched moments

that will be taken away soon

In your presence

love felt like moonlight

But In your absence

It's burning my chest

as If my heart has been set on fire.

― _S.killer

Settle down nighttime.

Cast away arduous thoughts

Peace belongs to you.

― Araali Ewya X

If you want to change the world look in the mirror. When we change

ourselves everyone and everything around us will change!

― Positively Sherry

They couldn't get me if I couldn't get got. - A Proverb

― Kierra C.T. Banks

You maintain the integrity of things your honor no matter how old or new, expensive or inexpensive....simply stated, you dignify it for it's being... that's love.

― Kierra C.T. Banks

All you ever had to do was STAND UP.

― Kierra C.T. Banks

Love is so delicate: the melody of music is intangible ; emotions surf through face ,,love is a perpetual feather ,emotions upsurge the heart.

― Tarun Singh Thakur

 

Ads go here

Comments

Archive

Contact Form

Send