A Boogie wit da Hoodie 20 quotes

 A Boogie wit da Hoodie 20 quotes

"I don't need to flex, my bank account's already stretched."

"Money talk, but I ain't tryna hear it, I'm just tryna make it clear, I'm tryna be rich."

"I'm the king of New York, ain't no one can touch me."

"I ain't tryna be the one to bring you down, I just wanna live my life, do my own thing."

"I ain't no rapper, I'm just living my dream."

"I ain't tryna be no one's role model, I'm just trying to make it out of the hood."

"I ain't tryna brag, I'm just telling the truth, I'm on top and I ain't looking down."

"I ain't tryna be no one's hero, I just wanna be rich and famous."

"I ain't tryna be no one's idol, I just wanna live my life and be successful."

"I ain't tryna be no one's savior, I just wanna make it out of the hood and live my dream."

"I ain't tryna be no one's leader, I just wanna make it to the top and stay there."

"I ain't tryna be no one's mentor, I just wanna live my life and make my own choices."

"I ain't tryna be no one's guide, I just wanna live my life and follow my own path."

"I ain't tryna be no one's role model, I just wanna live my life and be happy."

"I ain't tryna be no one's hero, I just wanna live my life and be successful."

"I ain't tryna be no one's idol, I just wanna live my life and be true to myself."

"I ain't tryna be no one's savior, I just wanna live my life and be true to myself."

"I ain't tryna be no one's leader, I just wanna live my life and be true to myself."

"I ain't tryna be no one's mentor, I just wanna live my life and be true to myself."

"I ain't tryna be no one's guide, I just wanna live my life and be true to myself."

 

Ads go here

Comments

Archive

Contact Form

Send